Tuesday 19 July 2011

Blood Claw Update!

Completed so far, 10 Blood Claws. I say completed, but they are still awaiting their pack markings and bases to be done before they are totally complete.



The last four to have their armour painted. Once these guys are painted I will do all the shoulder pack markings in one go.

The Blood Claws started off On the Painting Table and have progressed over the last month. The largest remaining pack I have left to paint of my Space Wolves army, I do enjoy rolling them out every once in a while. I also use them as Grey Hunters if my numbers are ever lacking. Once these chaps are done its on to the Thunderwolf Lord (see above link) and then hopefully on to the winner of the poll on the side of this blog. Vote if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. The yellow shoulder pads look superb; grimy yet crisp and clean. The power weapon effect is unique as well interesting choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, its much appreciated. The yellow of the shoulder pads are just Vallejo Model Colour Green Ochre washed over with Devlan Mud.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts