Monday 23 April 2012

Rhino/Razorback Complete

Now well into my push to finish painting all my Space Wolf models before starting on my Dark Eldar, this magnetised Rhino/Razorback is the last of tanks I had left to complete.

The only disappointing aspect of this paintjob is that even with the varnish spray applied, some areas of the tank still scratch easily, so I am going to have to be careful not to scrape it around during battles.

Other than that I am fairly happy with the tank. Progress was rapid enough to keep the boredom away that I usually get when painting the larger models of the hobby (during the painting of my Land Raider and Drop Pod this issue cropped up a lot). With this tank complete I fielded a completely painted army for the first time ever on Friday night. From the Wolves view, it was pretty awesome.

Anyway, here are the remaining photos of the completed and magnetised Rhino/Razorback.

2 comments:

  1. very nice painting the razorback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. I love the striking red/black pattern on the top hatch.
    Ron, FTW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts