Tuesday 15 May 2012

Winds of Chaos - Completed Sorcerer

With the new Chaos codex rumours putting that release sometime in the foreseeable future, I cannot see me doing much more work on my Slaaneshi/Emperors Children force before the end of the year.

I have, however, finished the one HQ unit for the current codex that I have never used. The Chaos Sorcerer with force staff and plasma pistol. Currently I am considering running him with a familiar, mark of Slaanesh, Winds of Chaos and Lash of Submission. Should be entertaining if nothing else.

Anyway, the pictures seem to have come out darkly once again so I may have to invest in some extra lighting to brighten the place up a bit. I swear it seems brighter than the sun when I am in the process of taking the photos. One day I will sit down and learn how to do this photography thing decently.


Here are the rest of the pictures for you all to see:

That is all for now, but I'll be back in the next few days with updates on some Space Wolf Terminators I am working on. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Lash is absolutely hilarious to run. Nothing like sending large mobs or walkers 2d6" in the direction you want them!

    Your Sorcerer looks fantastic. I love how the purples and reds mix together. Well done!

    Krisken of Scratchbuilt 40k

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts