Friday 31 August 2012

Grotesque Conversions

Another quick post today to show you a couple of the Grotesques I have converted for my Dark Eldar army, having been inspired from what I have seen on other blogs and in general around the internet. It is also a much cheaper alternative than buying a new Grotesque each time I want to expand the unit.

Both of these two are from the Island of Blood Skaven Rat Ogre set, with the chap on the right just taking a mask from the Talos/Cronos kit, while the beast on the right gets a new hand, some armour and a mask from the same kit.

Very much looking forward to getting these guys (and the three other regular Grotesques) painted up through the rest of the year.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a simple, but effective conversion. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts