Wednesday 5 September 2012

Trollkin Hero and Stone Scribe Chronicler

Two more units complete for my Trollbloods, this time the Trollkin Hero and the Stone Scribe Chronicler.

This army is really starting to come along now and at some point in the near future I will have to put up a group shot off all the models I have painted for them.

In regards of what I have left to paint in Troll, it is just a unit of Pyg Burrowers and the Blitzer/Bomber/Mauler model which I am looking to try and magnetise so I can use any of the three variations.

Anyway, here are the remaining pictures I have of these two guys -




And now to crack on with the Talos Pain Engine, of which I have a slight update coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts