Monday 19 November 2012

Astorath the Grim - Redeemer of the Lost

As any regular visitors will have noticed, I have currently done a series of posts on how I paint various aspects of my models, including faces, scrollwork, jump pack flames and power weapons and that it was from the same model that each of these were taken - Astorath the Grim, Redeemer of the Lost for the Blood Angels.

Now all those tutorials are complete, the model itself is also complete as well. In fact he even got used against me today (killed my Chaos Lord, got killed by my Daemon Prince).

Anyway, I loved painting this guy, even though the metal version that he is really did not like staying upright on that tiny 25mm base!

Enjoy the rest of the pictures folks, here they are:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts