Monday 11 February 2013

Dark Vengeance Chaos Chosen Marines... Part 2

Here we have another 2 completed Chaos Chosen Space Marines from the Dark Vengeance box set, ready to join the other models I have finished from that set. Only 2 more to go now!

Not much else to say really, so just enjoy the other pictures I have taken of these two guys. As always all comments appreciated and when the last 2 are complete I will put pictures up of the complete squad and all the Chaos Space Marines units from the DV set. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Not seen these done in slaneshi pink before. Looking great. Your method for painting the golds looks very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job on the pink. Usually I'm not a fan of bright pink on anything other than demons as I find its makes models look a bit cartoonish, but here it really makes the models pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Phil and Static, good to know you like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts