Sunday 21 April 2013

Abaddon the Despoiler... Complete

I'm starting to get on to a bit of a roll now, and here is another model complete, the Warmaster of Chaos Abaddon.

Relatively straightforward model to paint due to the fact he is mainly just black or bronze/gold, but it was enjoyable to finally paint a model I have had in my possession for the last two years or so. The honour of the longest serving unpainted model now passes to Mr Fabius Bile.

This guy can also be found on Ebay as well, as I want to use the Forgeworld model for Abaddon rather than the decades old Games Workshop model. The auction link is here for those interested

Anyway, please enjoy the rest of the pictures and feel free to leave any comments. Thanks for looking and hopefully I'll be back with more updates very soon!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts