Sunday 14 April 2013

Chaos Space Marine Obliterators... Complete

Boy has it felt like an age since I last posted anything up on the blog. I've missed it in a strange way. Anyway, the lack of new content also coincided with me taking a short hiatus from painting anything at all, but now my real life commitments are done with, here are some Obliterators I finished just the other day!

For those of you with a keen eye, yes they are not the Games Workshop standard issue Obliterator. Due to a very generous friend, I got given these guys for Christmas and they come from Hitech Miniatures.

These chaps are fantastically detailed and are a fair sized lump of resin. Once I have them varnished I cannot wait to release them on the table top - my Chaos forces certainly missed their firepower in a game I had against Tau just before the release of the new Tau codex.


Hopefully I can now get back to my painting room a bit more regularly and will be putting up some details on what I have planned for the month in the next day or two.

Any thoughts or comments on these guys will be greatly received. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts