Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dire Troll Mauler... Complete

Here we are, complete. I have finished off the last remaining model I had to do for my Trollbloods army, and here he is for you all to see!

This Dire Troll Mauler model is all metal, similar to most of the Privateer Press models, so weighs a fair bit.

I am loving painting up the Trolls for two reasons - I like blue and the models themselves seem to get painted up really quickly, meaning I am seeing completed models very quickly after beginning the painting process.

Anyway, here are the rest of the pics of this guy, hopefully I can throw up a couple of shots of the complete Trollbloods I have over the weekend. Enjoy and thanks for looking -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts