Tuesday 30 April 2013

Some Lovely Ladies... Daemonettes of Slaanesh.

After almost an entire month of losing the motivation to carry on painting my models I think I am finally getting back in to the groove now!

Here are the Daemonettes of Slaanesh that I finished of over the weekend, the very beginnings of a little band of Chaos Daemons that will come together to help out my Chaos Marines every once in a while!

Joining these ladies, eventually (as we all know how slowly I get round to things), will be some Seekers, a Keeper of Secrets, a Herald and a couple of Chariots. Should be enough support for the Marines.

Anyway, please enjoy the remaining photos and I will be back very shortly on the plans for the next month or so.

Thanks for looking, hope you visit again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts