Monday 17 June 2013

The Last Space Wolf.

This is the last one everybody. The last Space Wolf that needed painting to complete my Space Wolves. Four years after starting them I can finally say I have a fully painted Space Wolves force.

This final guy is of course the standard bearer for a pack of Grey Hunters who bear the same shoulder/pack markings as him.

On this model is also my very first attempt at creating my own banner out of green stuff. I am relatively happy with the result, don't get me wrong, but I feel it can be improved upon in the future, mainly in the aspect of the modelling where the banner reaches the pole at the top and the general freehand paint job could do with a little more life to it.

Anyway, I am not going to gripe too much as I am pleased to have completed all these guys. A little bit of basing and a lot of snow to add and then I will get a full army shot in all its glory. Here are a couple more pics of this Grey Hunter, thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. COngrats! I have yet to completely finish an army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations matey, you've done a great job, your painting is superb, really crisp and characterful :) I've only just found your blog but have a space wolves army myself and am looking forward to finishing them ! They do say no army is ever truly finished though...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts