Thursday 13 June 2013

Wolf Guard Armoury... And Fashion Show!

Here we have the complete armoury for my four magnetised Wolf Guard Terminators. 38 weapons in total, made up of 37 arms and 1 cyclone missile launcher.

Thankfully they didn't take me anywhere near as long as I thought they were going to, otherwise I may have only done half the amount and then conveniently lost the other half.

The list of outstanding Space Wolves to complete for the army now stands at a solitary one and he is half way done already, so I am hoping that by the end of the weekend I will have all my Wolves done, almost 4 years after starting them!

In the mean time, here are some pictures of the Wolf Guard trying out some of their new weapons. Enjoy!

Here we have a terminator with cyclone missile launcher, storm shield and chainfist with his friend armed with a thunder hammer and combi-melta.

Next up its a combi-plasma and powerfist combination on one and assault cannon and power sword on the other.

Now we have a heavy flamer and powerfist termie alongside a dual wolf claw termie.

And finally we have your standard Wolf Guard terminator with storm bolter and power sword alongside his mate with a wolf claw and storm shield. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts