Monday 2 December 2013

Back After a Short Break... With a Chaos Lord!

Finally I have got round to getting some painting done and this week should see a few new models being put up as I get them completed. Woo!

First up is a Chaos Lord that I bought off Ebay a fair while back. It took me a year or so to notice, but the original models right arm has been replaced by the right arm from the Abaddon model, and I think it looks pretty awesome.

Lets not worry about the WYSIWYG elements of the model (plasma pistol, twin-linked boltguns and lightning claw) as I am sure a Chaos Lord could just pick any damn weaponry he (or she) pleases.

Anyway, couple more pictures below for you to have a look through. As always any thoughts, comments or criticisms welcomed! It's good to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is very much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Popular Posts